Show Spirit and get swag
On December 7, 2019, join the hundreds of groups around the globe who are showing and sharing Spirit of the Game.
They will use photos, videos, and/or the written word to express their creative thoughts and ideas about Spirit of the Game. They often will include the icons that help explain Spirit of the Game.
And while Spirit of the Game is rewarding on its own, a few of those who make an effort will be awarded fabulous swag — jerseys, hats, gloves, bags, cleats, discs, headbands, gift cards and more — from the many amazing partners who have kindly
Anyone can participate. Simply create a video, photo, painting, article, blog post, event, poem, or whatever medium works for you, and then either:
- Post it on the 2019 iSOTGDay Facebook Event Page,
- Add it to the Global Spirit Map
- Tweet it using the hashtag #iSOTGDay
Increase your chances to win by including your location and one of the Spirit icons that you can download here.
Between 29 Nov – 7 Dec:
* post on the Facebook Event Page
* Tweet using #iSOTGDay
* post on Instagram using #iSOTGDay
The 2019 theme: IT’S NOT JUST HIGH FIVES!
Submissions are open between 29 November and 9 December 2019.
Add your location and your submission will be displayed on the Global Spirit Map. The winning submissions will be announced before the end of the year and are selected by members of the WFDF Spirit Committee, as well as representatives from E.R.I.C. and participating Partners.
Want to win but don’t know what to do?
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Write a sonnet, haiku, limerick or whatever form of poetry you like.
- Host an event and post an original photo/video from it
- Produce a creative Spirit video
- Take a photo that clearly shows Spirit and add the corresponding icon(s)
- Print out the iSOTG logos/icons as large as you can and put them somewhere special to take pictures of.
- Go crazy! Have fun! You can win some awesome prizes.